Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Attack Repelled

If the curtains hadn't been in the washer, we'd have never known. Luckily, they were being cleaned, and therefore weren't obscuring our field of view. Sweet Husband saw them first. There were three of them--perched on the fence greedily surveying my garden, their intended prize. I quickly sprang for the door. I threw it open and stared the invaders down for half a heartbeat before the dogs--valiant, fearless pups that they are--ran past me to attend to my arugula, to champion my carrots. The three rascals quickly retreated to the high ground, and I snapped this picture of one as he turned tail to run.


1 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Wow, what a story! I love all your pictures by the way--very beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home