Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Lovely Wedding

This weekend we went to Sweet Husband's cousin's wedding. I may be a little biased because I had so much fun hanging out with the littlest flower girl (aka Adorable Baby Niece), but I think it was one of the nicer weddings I've been to in a while. Very traditional, but sweet and spontaneous at the same time.

Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked because I forgot to change the camera batteries, but here's a sampling at least.


Sweet Husband and I helping to entertain Adorable Baby Niece before the ceremony.


Adorable Baby Niece taking shelter from the rain outside the church. It rained hard all through the ceremony and reception, but, although it made getting around a bit more difficult, it made the church seem all that much more cozy.


The wedding cake. Multi-talented Sister-In-Law (mother of Adorable Baby Niece) made it, and it looked and tasted wonderful.


And here are the Bride and Groom cutting the cake. The stained glass windows and molded ceilings in the Timmons Ballroom (where the reception was) were such a perfect backdrop. And, of course, the Bride and Groom were beautiful and happy.


These buckets hung on the pews at the church and then doubled as centerpieces for the reception. Very pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home