Friday, February 25, 2005

Oh, and about the worms ....

They were in and out of the house in a week. First of all they were terrible escapees. I tried putting them under the kitchen sink, but they really escaped there. So then, I put them in the middle of the kitchen thinking they would prefer the dark box to the bright kitchen. It worked a little better, but then the box started to stink, stink, stink. After playing with moisture and air and food and all sorts of things for a few more days it all just got unbearable. I took the box outside and sat it on top of a bed in my garden so that they could all escape out there. I wish them well, they were kind of fun until they got smelly.

Maybe someday when we have a garage or some type of place to put them other than the kitchen we'll try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home