Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fall Vegetables

I was cleaning the tomatoes out of my Earthbox yesterday when I was surprised by this little guy and his friend. I think he might have been munching on the roots of my tomato plants, thus explaining their sicky-ness.


As part of a little garden clean-up, I left the mexican midget up as it's still making glorious baby tomatoes. I pulled out one of the pepper plants, but left the purple one as it has several little baby peppers on it. The mini-pumpkins I planted in July are starting to take over. There are several little baby pumpkins starting to grow from the vines. I also planted a mix of radishes and carrots in the remainder of the vegetable bed and an arugula (tasty! tasty!), parsley, chives mixtures in the Earthbox, and replaced some of the plants in the planters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home