Thursday, January 20, 2005

Warm enough to play outside


smelly-good mulch

We've had a little warm snap, so I got outside to start some stuff I've been itching to do. My neighbor was teasing me about getting a jump start. I built up my little veggie garden and changed the shape of the walls a little bit so that everything is hopefully a little less stark and a little more cuurrrvy. I also put down some mulch that is made from the shells of cocoa beans. It smells heavenly! It's like a chocolate fix everytime I step outside!

Also got all my recycled planters ready for spring. Sweet husband helped me drill holes in the bottom of some large cans. I want them to get a little rusty and weathered looking so they're all tied neatly along my fence. Hopefully Mother Nature will do her best for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home